Sunday, February 17, 2013

Fanart Corner - Imperfection and Perfection

Okay, for now, a piece I find both embarrassing and cool...

Maasa Sudou, Saki Shimizu (Captain), and Yurina Kumai Cartoons

This was where I completely forgot the style I had started with this mini-series. It actually became the opposite of the big-head, small-body style I started with. This is (supposed) to be Maasa, Captain, and Yurina of Berryz. The tallest Berryz guarding their tiny Captain. Next time I draw a series in a certain style, I I better draw them quickly, because having months in between a style is hard to jump back into, unless I drew with that style in great volume. Which I obviously didn't here.

Airi Suzuki Caricature

Airi Suzuki of Buono!/C-ute caricature. H!P's genius all-star. I drew little kappa heads in the background, but I forgot what the design on her trophy is. That is, if it is anything. I wish I had drawn her cuter.





No comments:

Post a Comment