Sunday, March 3, 2013

Fanart Corner - Queens of Diva

I'm going to start posting another old series, this time done in "chibi" style. In 2009, I decided to draw all the new shuffle groups, but I didn't finish them until early 2011, so some are way older than others.

High-King Chibi

High-King: Yuuka, Aichan, Reina, Maimi, and Captain. Leaders and aces. Highlights for me are Reina's kitty face and Yuuka's glare. The other girls don't really look like themselves to me.

Sayumi Michishige Caricature

Sayumi Michishige of Morning Musume. This was actually the first of the caricatures I drew, back in,I think, spring of 2009. Some parts of it I like and wish later caricatures were more like it, but I see areas where I improved, too. (Her eyes and one of her hands are weak.)





No comments:

Post a Comment