Saturday, January 28, 2012

Idol Challenge 15 - Momo's Apprentice

Day #15: Favorite Morning Musume Member?


Haruka Kudo. I'm so glad I've found a girl to obsess over in each of the new generations, so now newbies are topping my lists of favorite members. Anyway, Haruka is pretty much the second boy of Morning Musume (Yossie being the first.) It's refreshing and awesome to see a member who doesn't act girly, showing the variety of real females. Though it would be pretty funny if when Haruka starts going through puberty, she really does turn out to be a boy. Scandal! Nah, she's cooler as a tomboy.

The reason I lover her so much is that she reminds me of me when I was 12, or at least the person I aspired to be like when I was 12. She's tomboyish, intelligent, a perfectionist, a sponge for information, a mischievous teaser, and a bit bossy. And she has fangs! I adore fangs. I have a fang. She even likes my favorite colors! I'm a little sad she dislikes seafood, though. That's one of our major differences (the others are that I'm a pale, indoorsy person and not fond of meat.)

I enjoy rooting on kindred spirits. In Morning Musume, Kudo is that kindred spirit.

And it's very funny when she gets paired up with the hyper younger members (that are older than her), just to see the contrast! And Zukki making fun of her manly voice, hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment