Sunday, July 15, 2012

Fanart Corner - Fashion Queens

I'm going to upload the rest of my old Hello!Project art from a year or two ago. I need to bide time for the new art I plan to make (I've been focusing on commissions and my own non-fanart projects lately.) Also, I might as well upload, just in case someone out there is interested. I know I can be my worst critic, so I'll let my fellow idol fans decide what is cool or cute or not.

Mariko-sama

Mariko Shinoda of AKB48. Well, supposed to be. I gave her too long of hair, huh?

Miya

Caricature of Miyabi Natsuyaki of Berryz Koubou/Buono! Her facial structure makes her one of the easiest and most fun to draw girls in H!P ever. I actually liked it when she sometimes wore her hair similar to this. And this is another picture I want to color vividly if I ever get around to it.




No comments:

Post a Comment