Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Idol Challenge 27 - Peach Passion

Day #27: Idol you have special feelings for.


Yay, more gushing about Momo! First of all, I'll answer by example. I made a Momo collage/shrine for part of an art project in school. That takes special feelings.

But Momo... ah, Momo. She reinvigorated my love for Hello!Project when it could have fallen away (and then I probably wouldn't be following idols today. Who knows what I would be into now besides Pokemon, comics, Star Wars, and art? Maybe I'd have more time to distribute among those passions?) Nono, my previous favorite, fell out of activity due to her pregnancy. Momo filled that void. And it turned out I liked her even more. She wasn't paired up constantly with certain members (like how Nono was paired with Aibon), so she was able to deliver her comedy all by herself. There's some strength to that. And she has a complex real-life character underneath her idol persona that I really respect. She appears to be a very determined driven woman who knows what she wants. She seems to have her future sorted out. I truly idolize her!




No comments:

Post a Comment