Monday, July 2, 2012

Idol Challenge 26 - Her Momoments

Day #26: Idol with the best personality.


Momo. For me, the best personality in an idol is the personality that makes me laugh. When Momo's not trolling hosts or fellow members with her over-the-top cutesy character, she's the butt of the jokes. Her flawed character is meant to be laughed at with her tongue-in-cheek indignation. And it's so unmistakably Momo. I can't follow any other idol with quite her sense of humor. I also really appreciate the animation she puts into her character. She acts out her persona like a cartoon character come to life. Momo's personality makes her consistently entertaining to me. Girls with natural personalities and wit have their moments, but with Momo, it's always a moment. A momoment.




No comments:

Post a Comment