Sunday, May 19, 2013

Fanart Corner - Flower Girls

It's time for the occasional AKB48 fan art!

Amina Sato

This is meant to be Amina Sato of AKB48, whose face I find really interesting. Never mind about her feet, I was just working out the structure of her foot. Since I've been uploading sketches, you can see how I've been forming these drawings, which are almost doodling. I'm going to be treatkin my future fanart more carefully, so maybe I'll be more proud of them.

Chisato Okai, Aika Mitsui, Eri Kamei, and Yurina Kumai Cartoons

Tanpopo#: Chisa, Mittsi, Kamei, and Yurina. Cute, cute, cute... TALL. I think I might redo and color this one, because I like it. I think the shorties' poses turned out good, but I always have trouble with Yurina (except for that caricature.) How do I pose her without her looking like Godzilla, ready to accidentally crush the other members?? But Tanpopo is supposed to be a fresh and calming group, so she's fine here, I guess.





No comments:

Post a Comment