Sunday, May 26, 2013

Fanart Corner - Those Silly Berryz

After this, the Morning Musume caricatures from 2009, then BRAND NEW ARTWORK! YAAY!!

Momoko Tsugunaga and Maasa Sudo

Maasa wrestling Momo. I said I would draw this after seeing a picture on deviantART (wondering what the Morning Musume girls were staring at, I suggested this scenario.) But I forgot who I had the original conversation with and it took a while to finally start.

Actually, I don't think this picture is canon with their characters. Maasa has looked annoyed at Momo in the past (almost everyone has, but not to the extreme of Chinami, who actually glares, haha.) But I think the two respect and look after each other. The most violent they might get with each other is a good-natured Momo Attack, hee.

Miyabi Natsuyaki, Momoko Tsugunaga, and Risako Sugaya

Miya, Momo, and Risako from Berryz Koubou. I started on this maybe three summers ago (I'm pretty sure it was in August of 2010) for a summer-themed Berryz Koubou contest on deviantART. They were all going to be eating shaved ice of their image color. I'm going to re-draw this.





No comments:

Post a Comment