Sunday, May 12, 2013

Idol Challenge 28 - Same Stripes

30 Day Idol Challenge #28: Which idol gives you special memories of something or someone?


Aika. I tried to convert a close friend to idols because Aika reminds me so much of him. Alas, idols just don't appeal to him, somewhat because of the language barrier and probably somewhat because it's something I like and he would rather tease me about it (I don't know, if he likes something first, we can chat and laugh about it, but if I'm big into something, I'm usually not able to get him to take interest. But he's the one that helped get me into Pokemon, my number one fandom! But out of some H!P pictures I showed him, he admitted Momo was cute, so at least that's something?) Anyway, what especially links Aika in my mind to him is their love of animals. Whenever Aika talks about her favorite animals, I think, "He would so get along with Aika!"





Note: Yup, I'm finishing these after about a year hiatus. Has a 30-Day Challenge ever gone on this long? Maybe I'm special.




No comments:

Post a Comment