Sunday, June 10, 2012

Idol Challenge 19 - Like a Confident Badass or Butterfly

Day #19: Who would you like to be for one day?


Haruka and/or Zukki. Haruka is very close to my self-image when I was twelve. But she seems to have way more confidence, so being Haruka for a day would be like re-living my past in a more ideal way (I really liked my 6th grade year and have many fond memories, but my tendency to avoid people and not talk in front of class made me get some poor marks and I wasn't able to go to my best friend's birthday party, even though she was moving that year...)


Zukki also seems to have tons of confidence, not afraid to make those strange bug impressions of hers on television and concert stages in front of thousands of people. Also, she seems super happy most of the time. It would be amazing to have a whole day feeling confident and joyful.

But the coolest thing about being either of them is being a Morning Musume member for a day and being able to enjoy it because of the confidence and happiness!

Basically, I'd like to be the girls I most relate to, because I'd probably feel strange or have nightmares coming back from a day being someone like Maimai, who I think is cute but I can't relate to at all. (At least going by on-screen persona.)




No comments:

Post a Comment