Friday, June 15, 2012

Idol Challenge 23 - Mari-a

Day #23: Past H!P member you admire most.


Mari Yaguchi. I really seem to admire or like the shorties: Momo, Nono, Kanyon, Chisa, etc. Mari's only 4'9", the shortest of them all! See, being among the vertically challenged myself, I admire these short women who stand out from their modelesque peers with personality and cuteness. But it's not really Mari's shortness that I admire. That's only one of the things I like about her.

It's what a cool person she is. She's the kind of person I'd want as a big sister. She's smart, driven, funny, sweet, spunky, cute, and ahh, I just really love her. She's a leader, too, training (what was at the time) the next generation of H!P idols. (I think she may have had quite an influence on Momo!) And she's vocal about her video game and manga nerdery and the fact she sleeps naked. She's awesome!




No comments:

Post a Comment