Sunday, March 25, 2012

Fanart Corner - Big Sweaty Panda

JunJun

A tribute to JunJun. She's eating a banana while a panda appears to be eating her. It's really supposed to be hugging her, though. I actually didn't like how fans (and even H!P) always associated JunJun and LinLin with pandas just because they are Chinese. Fans even called them "the Pandas." I found it demeaning. Yet I began to find myself even referring to them by that nickname and called my panda plushie JunLin. Does that make me a bad person?

Maimi Yajima

Sweaty Maimi Yajima caricature. The sweat is the only thing that looks like her, I think. In other words, she looks nothing like Maimi. She has high cheekbones and a strong jaw, but from there, her features were difficult to make stand out for me.What makes Maimi, Maimi?! Besides awesome legs, that is...


No comments:

Post a Comment