Saturday, March 17, 2012

Idol Challenge 16 - Princess Sweetheart

Day #16: The Sweetest Idol.


Mizuki Fukumura of Morning Musume. She just seems so gentle and calm. I can't imagine this girl deliberately causing harm or upset to anyone (even though such a contrast hidden within her would make her more interesting.)

Part of me thinks she would make a good leader when the rest of the older members graduate (then again, it doesn't sound right that someone can become leader of Morning Musume before they are eighteen, yet Mizuki may become the youngest Momusu leader ever!) She'd be very kind and helpful, which would be great for 11th gen and onward. But then I also see the girls walking all over her and just doing what they want (Anarchy Musume!) Maybe she wouldn't want the leadership position anyway and pass the baton onto Eripon. Or Riho would ninja it from her.

At first I though Mizuki was boring when she joined. Even though she's still my least favorite 9th gen, I have come to appreciate this sweet-natured Musume.



No comments:

Post a Comment