Sunday, March 25, 2012

Fanart Corner - Punk and Pansy

Sayaka Akimoto

Another AKB48 illustration, this time of Sayaka Akimoto. I tried to accentuate her athletic and muscular nature, but I think I can do better on that aspect now. Right now the slight hint of abs looks strange. But I think her face looks alright. Not perfect, but enough for me to remember who I drew (can't say the same for some of the other AKB48 members I drew.)

Dawa

Caricature of Ayaka Wada, Dawa. S/mileage's original screech (which I made fun of in the background with broken music notes.) She's grown up a bit since I drew this, and changed her hairstyle, but she's still the cute, perky, sunshiny brat she's been since the beginning of S/mileage. Though now her trademark seems to be hilariously grotesque faces. I'm iffy on this caricature. It looks like her, but ten years younger. This might need a major re-draw.


No comments:

Post a Comment