Sunday, March 25, 2012

Fanart Corner - Trollololo-ing

Whack-A-Mole

Okay, so this is pretty mean. It was drawn months before Yuuka announced her graduation from S/mileage (I drew this last Spring.) At the time, Kanyon was my favorite member and Yuuka, my least favorite, got more attention from both fans and whoever is in charge of S/mileage. So as a jealous disgruntled fangirl, I imagined what "evil brat" Kanyon would do. I hope this wasn't too offensive to Yuuka fans (if I liked Yuuka more, I'd probably make meaner jokes about her, actually.)


Sakichy

Caricature of Saki Ogawa. Another girl with unique looks that was easy to caricature. I think I drew this when she was twelve, possibly thirteen, so it was before she got her short Oha Girl haircut (or before I noticed it, because at the time I was only casually into S/mileage. I liked their music, but didn't follow the girls much outside their music videos.) When Sakitty/Sakichy was announced as a member of S/mileage, I thought she was cute, but troll-like. I don't mean any offense by this! I thought she was cute. It's sad that she was the first to leave. Especially after her reactions to the new member business (which supposedly happened because she wanted to leave, but still suspicious.)


No comments:

Post a Comment