Sunday, March 25, 2012

Fanart Corner - Silent But Deadly

Junko a.k.a. JunJun

Junko the Chinese Assassin. I miss JunJun so much... and they didn't really utilize that one nickname. It would have been a wonderful running gag to keep up. I actually don't know what I scribbled on the back of her top. It could have been a dragon or a bunch of bananas, knowing JunJun.

Yuukarin

Caricature of Yuuka Maeda, Yuukarin. I am such a terrible person, always making references to her neck mole. But I think I portrayed her other features well (for a caricature) and portrayed the snobbish nature I perceived in her. (At least she's happy here! I usually think of Yuukarin as grumpy!) Her shirt is supposed to say "She's All That", like a movie title I heard of (the girls have worn Avril Lavigne shirts, so why not?) But the words on the shirt got cut off in the scan.

No comments:

Post a Comment