Friday, February 10, 2012

H!P Funny of the Week - Favorite Pocket Mornings



The Doctor (right) and The Master (left)?

Countdown of my six (or rather, eight) favorite moments in H!P's Pocket Morning, translated by the awesome epifanes, Kuno, and Ro-kun on Hello!Online!

Note: I had to type some of the questions vaguely from memory since they are missing from the archives. The answers are still there, but the questions themselves seem to disappear sometimes.


6.) Zukki's sexism.

If you were a boy, what would you do?


Zukki: Climb up to the very top of a tree.
Source


5.) Why we should stop saying Rinapu fell on her face as a baby. Give her a break, guys!

If you had a time machine, would you go to the future? The past? Also, what would you do there?


Rinapu: I'd go to the future and confirm if I'm still alive.
Source


4.) Reina's into THAT kind of thing.

Something to introduce yourself with?


Reina: Tanaka Reina, the super-M inside a super-S. Sound good? (laughs)
Source


3.) Momo's obvious death wish.

If you could swap your voice with another Hello!Pro member's, whose voice would you choose?


Momo: Chinami ♪ I'd yell out "Momochi kawaii" in Chinami's voice, record it, and play it back over and over in front of Chinami!! Ahh~ that sounds like fun ♪
Source

If you had a time machine, would you go to the future? The past? Also, what would you do there?


Momo: I'd go to the time papa and mama met, and make fun of them like, "Fuu~ raburabu~♪"!
Source


2.) Introducing Sayu, the creeper. And what I think may be a subtle jab back at her from Riho.

If you were an animal, what would you be?


Sayu: Sayashi's hamster.
Source

If you could have a pet, what would you have?


Sayu: Sayashi... (laughs)
Riho: A cow.
Source


1.) Yossie's thinking of a TARDIS instead, I think. And I heart Mikitty's misanthropic nature.

If you had a time machine, where would you go?


Yossie: Africa.
Mikitty: To the past, when there were no humans.
Source


Seriously, so many amazing things happen in this weekly questionnaire. And it provides fodder for fan jokes, like Sayu's unhealthy stalking obsession with Riho and the other younger members of H!P. There's so many funny moments, and I didn't put them all in because I didn't want to step on any toes (as it is, I hope I didn't quote too many...) So please read the Pocket Mornings, past and future on Hello!Online!



No comments:

Post a Comment