Friday, February 3, 2012

H!P Funny of the Week - Manly Voice



New Morning Musume member Haruka Kudo is possibly the most boyish member H!P has ever had (even Yossie, fangirl favorite that she is, could still act the part of a classy lady.) Haruka also has a low, husky voice. H!P's first Brooklyn member? Nah, just Saitama, where Yossie's from. If Saitama females are this manly, I wonder what their men are like...

Anyway, I was really surprised and delighted when Zukki began impersonating the 10th generation with mock introductions (at about the 1:05 mark.) She really caught me off guard when she roared, "KUDO HARUKA DESU."

And then later, Kanon Fukuda of S/mileage (the Kanons of H!P are amazing) did the same thing while impersonating Haruka. Except it was even more epic, because she sounded like Bill Cosby's Fat Albert. I wish she would do a follow-up with a "Hey, hey, hey, I'm Haruka Kudo!"

HEY HEY HEY

I hope the posts on the forums are wrong about Kudo getting her revenge, because the Kanons are two of my favorites! They really liven up H!P, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment