Sunday, April 8, 2012

Fanart Corner - Buono!mon Yellow Version

Buono!mon Yellow Version - Momo

And finally, Momo as Pokemon Yellow's Pikachu. It fits, since Momo is rodent-like and has even drawn (and shared the voice of) a Momochu. However, Miya and Airi are still Red and Green in Buono! respectively. Momo is now Pink, to fit her name, so there really needs to be a Clefairy or Jigglypuff (Sing!) Version of Pokemon (a Pokemon Momo/Pink) for current Momo. I think Pikachu's Pokemon Yellow pose fits hyper Momo, though. Anyway, maybe I'll redraw this series, maybe I won't. I have plenty of other fanart ideas to work from.

Chii

Finally a caricature that actually looks like a caricature! It's Chinami Tokunaga! Now her hair is way shorter, though. But still, I think I captured the ever cheerful Chii!



No comments:

Post a Comment