Sunday, April 22, 2012

Fanart Corner - Cheesy Superheroines

Sae

Uggh, this one is so embarrassing, yet I laugh at it, too. It's supposed to be Sae Miyazawa from AKB48. She seems to be the silly, sporty, and manly member. At least she looks silly here? Uggh, she looks like a superhero reject here rather than sporty (what was I thinking?! Besides superheroes, who else wears their underwear over a body suit?)

Koha

Graduation special! I already posted the Eri caricature in an earlier post and the Aichan caricature on deviantART (the only one that has been inked and colored so far.) This time I post an earlier grad, Koharu Kusumi. It was fun drawing her, since a crazy expression fits her character. Such a goof. I grew to love her character (I found her annoying when I first became a fan, though.)




No comments:

Post a Comment