Sunday, December 4, 2011

Idol Challenge 04 - Goofy Mothman

Day #4 - If the Idol Was a Boy, Who Would Be Your Boyfriend?

Too bad Yossie's no longer in Hello!Project. There's never been a girl past or present in the Project that embodies the ideal handsome guy like Yossie does. And she's so easy for me to fangirl over obviously.

But I'm doing this challenge on current members of H!P. And it's really hard to see through all the pink and glitter (which is admittedly becoming more accepted among the men of today) to make a secure decision, but I'll try.


Kanon Suzuki from Morning Musume would probably be a good boyfriend (in another five years, har har.) Man!Zukki would always provide entertainment for his girlfriend, imitating bugs or annoying the cashier at the grocer by making silly faces. And even when the cashier chases him down and cracks his skull with a price scanner, Man!Zukki would still be smiling!

Yes, Man!Zukki would be eternally happy and puppy-like. If you are feeling sad, that won't last long when he throws his arms around you comfortingly and then tries to imitate a love bug with you. The complete opposite of a Momo Attack!

The only thing to be careful with is buying clothes for Man!Zukki. If he wears the same sweater you bought him almost every day, it's a sign of love and appreciation! It might be wise to offer to do his laundry.

New tomboy members Akari Takeuchi (S/mileage) and Haruka Kudo (Morning Musume) are runners up. I haven't seen a lot of Take-chan's personality yet, but she seems cool and protective. The same with Haruka, except she has an epic manly voice. But she's so blunt, Man!Kuduu could be cluelessly borderline-abusive and he'd be such a jock with little patience for pale, nerdy shut-ins (like myself.)

Notice how I avoid addressing myself directly as the boyfriend or girlfriend in these romance-themed questions? I'm not very romantic. It makes me uncomfortable. I'd rather just laugh at my idols, not date them. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment