Monday, December 12, 2011

Idol Challenge 08 - Smoothie

Day #8 - Your Favorite Voice


Risa Niigaki's of Morning Musume. She's never been one of my favorite idols, but hearing her voice makes me smile. It's so smooth. It can be both calming and cool (or badass!)

Also, I love voices that stick out from the crowd, and her's sticks out in a good way. It's frustrating when I can't tell one girl from the next in groups that I adore for their personalities. But with Gaki's voice, she can be the highlight of a so-so song!

And that duet she did with Eri Kamei in the Happy Marriage Song cover album was pure beauty.

So even if she's not my favorite, I'm glad she gets to be the Morning Musume member with the longest tenure. An idol group can survive without Aichan's talented vocals, but it really needs someone with a unique voice like Gaki's.

Haruka Kudo's voice is runner-up! The husky tone is unique!

No comments:

Post a Comment