Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Idol Challenge 14 - The Original Pon's Work of Art

Day #14 - The Idol With the Best Body.


This feels weird to say, but of all the H!P girls' bodies that I feel most envious of, it's Erina Ikuta's.

When the promo images of Morning Musume's latest single, "Kono Chikyuu", came out with the girls in the shiny gold dresses, I realized how amazing her proportions were. They're practically perfect, fit yet shapely. And I know this is probably the work of Photoshop, but her skin looks really healthy and flawless, like a sculpture come to life.

I think she's only going to get more beautiful and grow into that cute awkward smile of hers. Watch out, Miya!

I also think Chisato's muscles are awesome and Zukki's cuddly figure is super cute, but Eripon just stands out. She could be a future model!

No comments:

Post a Comment