Monday, December 5, 2011

Idol Challenge 05 - History Lesson

Day #5 - Favorite Group?


Morning Musume! Though it actually was Buono! for quite a while. But Morning Musume and S/mileage have been getting more interesting again due to all their changes. Also, I've been liking the music of the "CHANGE" (to add an Obama-ism) groups more lately. But that could change (oh ho!) with Buono!'s next single, right? Idol music can be a mixed bag, so H!P's many groups can keep you in the same circle if one group fails to interest at a particular point in time. So I decided the answer to this question mathematically (sort of.)

All three of Buono!'s members are in my top ten. My top ten consists of four Musume, two Berryz, two C-ute, and two S/mileage. Only one member of Buono!/Berryz is in my top five. Same with S/mileage. But three are from Morning Musume. So Morning Musume has more of my most liked members. Mathematical!

This was also the first group I followed. I was led into H!P by W, but then they kind of had some problems, so I never actually got to follow them when they were active, so I went straight for their mother group. I like studying Morning Musume history, and they are always doing little throwbacks, from past songs to trivia to similar costumes (or lines.) (I just hope they aren't just being cheap. I'll pretend they aren't just being cheap.)

Sorry Momo. Maybe you should join Morning Musume as a "Gen Momo!" You could be leader of H!P after Gaki graduates.

Momo may be my number one, but she's not a group, and her mere presence does not make me like a group best overall. I genuinely liked Buono!'s image and songs and members best for a couple years, but now that Morning Musume has rumbled to life again, I was sucked back.

No comments:

Post a Comment